Benefits of joining the GLP
Thousands of GLP schools across the country are already experiencing the positive impact that global learning can have on pupils’ engagement, knowledge, skills and values.
Benefits for schools
- Help with meeting Ofsted requirements.
- Support with delivering SMSC and responding positively to the current focus on British values.
- Improved pupil engagement, knowledge, skills and values.
- Materials to help teachers deliver a richer curriculum.
- Support as part of a national network to enhance and support your global learning development.
- A personalised action plan providing practical ideas and strategies for enhancing your global learning provision.
- Subject-specific curriculum guidance with free resources.
- An online tool to assess pupils’ global learning progress.
Benefits for teachers
- More engaged pupils with deeper curriculum understanding.
- Improved pupil knowledge and understanding of global issues and their role within the global society.
- Opportunities to work with teaching colleagues in local schools to share best practice
- Easily accessible guidance and resources online to support teaching.
Benefits for pupils
Thousands of GLP schools across the country are already experiencing the positive impact that global learning can have on pupils’ engagement, knowledge, skills and values. You can find out more about global learning pupil outcomes for the GLP on the Pupil outcomes and achievements page.
Give your school access to all that the GLP has to offer by registering for free today.
Register your school