Embedding global learning into the curriculum
The following case studies show how other GLP schools have embedded global learning into their school curriculum.
Key Stage 2:
- Argyle Primary School, London
- Branston Junior Academy, Lincolnshire (on expanding their global learning work with an Erasmus+ project)
- Cliffes Wood Primary School, Kent
- Earlsfield Primary School, London (on enabling their school and others to move forward on their global learning journeys)
- Egerton Primary School, Cheshire (video) (on global learning as a ‘golden thread’) (Download the video breakdown).
- Granton Primary School, London
- Headley Park Primary School, Bristol
- Kingsbury Green Primary School, Brent, Greater London
- Merley First School, Poole
- Saxon Primary School, Surrey (on enhancing learning and values through global issues)
- Wheatcroft Primary School, Hertford
Key Stage 3: