Delivering the GLP
The following case studies show how Partner Schools are delivering the GLP in their schools and how Expert Centres are supporting this delivery.
Key Stage 2:
- Armathwaite Primary school, Cumbria
- Armathwaite Primary school, Cumbria (on the benefits of completing the Pupil Assessment Tool)
- Earlsfield Primary School, London (on enabling their school and others to move forward on their global learning journeys)
- Egerton Primary School, Cheshire East (video) (on global learning as a ‘golden thread’) (Download the video breakdown).
- Egerton Primary School, Cheshire East (on adapting the GLP model for their network of schools)
- Headley Park Primary School, Bristol
- Marcham C of E Primary School, Oxfordshire (zip file)
- St Nicholas of Tolentine RC Primary School, Bristol (on being a School of Sanctuary)
- Tankersley St Peter’s C of E (Aided) Primary School, Yorkshire (on building a successful Partner School network)
- The Oaks Teaching School Alliance, Merseyside (on building a strong network in a previously hard-to-reach area)
- Torriano Junior School, Camden
- Woodlands Primary School, Birkenhead
Key Stage 3: